Sunday, April 11, 2010

Life-changing events

On the outskirts of my social sphere, I just met someone
With his long ruffled hairy looks, attraction was undone
The event was a B-plan competition and he was the judge
I took him lightly, only to prove myself the greasy sludge

Event started with participants staging their planned talent
A volley of questions raised by the judge was rather variant
Due to lack of knowledge, I couldn’t win the competition
But that encounter with the whacky had my life’s solution

His nonchalance and calm nature had left me dumbstruck
The guy was deeply absorbed and lost in his assigned work
Uniqueness associated him with his leading his own way
The man had become my inspiration as a distinct sun ray

Later, another serendipitious event brought us even closer
And by god grace he is now more than a just friend I swear
Today is his birthday, my lord, and he deserves your blessing
A very happy birthday friend upon your 22 years of being

No comments:

Post a Comment